Looking for the beginning?

Looking for somewhere to start? Check out Song 1 here!

Sunday, 20 February 2011

Song 6a: Boiling Strings For Jesus (Big Balls Version)

I thought it might be worth re-recording this one with the vocals an octave lower.  I rather like it like this, and on a personal note I'm rather chuffed that I've now got on record - with no studio trickery involved - a bottom B here, and a top B in Long Long Way.


So which version do you prefer?  Do you love them both equally?  Or do you think they're both bloody awful?  Leave a comment and let me know!

1 comment:

E G Robertson said...

I'm liking this one - it made me chuckle, which is good because my students' grammar and punctuation might make me cry! Can you add a 'subscribe' widget to this site? Means I'll be able to know when you've added songs and posts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...