Looking for the beginning?

Looking for somewhere to start? Check out Song 1 here!

Friday, 11 February 2011

11/2 Update: Radio Jackie Interview

Just been interviewed by Rob Romans for Radio Jackie (Surrey & SW London) - they'll be broadcasting the interview on their news bulletins, and I'm really pleased about the exposure songaweek2011 is starting to get.  How pleased?  Well, pleased enough to get pretty cocky - I've upped the donation target to £1,000!  I have every confidence we can hit this target and beyond - please help me to spread the word about the project so we can really make a difference. 

I notice from the "what week is it" site that I'm a couple behind on the songs, but I'm hoping to have another two songs up by the beginning of next week.  Keep checking back!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...