Looking for the beginning?

Looking for somewhere to start? Check out Song 1 here!

Friday, 4 February 2011

Damn you, mortality! (And some good news too!)

Absolute cow of a month, and while the backing for this week's song has been done and dusted for a couple of days now, tonight's the first chance I've had to do the vocals.  However, I'm so completely exhausted I just couldn't come up with a half decent take.

I'll try again tomorrow, of course, and it'll be fine... but I'm finding it very hard to get into any kind of a routine, such is the eggs-in-several-baskets nature of my work as a musician/singing teacher.  This means, of course, that I need to be more efficient with the snatches of time I do get.

Don't mean to moan - just letting off a bit of steam.

On the plus side of things, I'm looking forward to finishing this one, I've had some more websites quote/link me (I'll post their links tomorrow or at the weekend), there are gigs on the horizon for the Peter Falconer Band, and I'm sorting out a couple of local radio spots too!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...