Looking for the beginning?

Looking for somewhere to start? Check out Song 1 here!

Saturday, 31 December 2011

Song Number 52- End

Well, how could it be called anything else?



So that's it - 52 songs in a year.  I'm crying my bloody eyes out as I'm typing this, for goodness' sake.  Exhausted.

In the next couple of days, I'm going to do a blog post thanking everybody properly, because if I try to do it now I'll end up missing people out and spelling names wrong.

So for now, let me just say thank you so much to everybody who's been following - everybody who's listened to a song, who's made a donation, given the Facebook page a thumbs up, re-tweeted a tweet, left a comment...

Now I'm going to go and celebrate the end of this bizarre and wonderful year with my wife, who's had to put up with more crap from me than I care to imagine!

Fin


Goodnight, and Happy 2012 to you all!

1 comment:

Mary O'Sullivan said...

Amazing achievement. Well done you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...