Looking for the beginning?

Looking for somewhere to start? Check out Song 1 here!

Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Song Number 49: What You Expect Me To Do

Brain... not... functioning...


The song's about a dame who ain't no good, no-how, and I was hoping to put together some sort of femme fatale montage, but I don't have time - so instead you've got a photo of Kim Novak.  That'll do, right?

Second song to be recorded today, and I'm shattered.  Just need to get as many done as I can before succumbing to this cold and/or going up North.  No more time today, and tomorrow's stuffed, but hopefully I'll get one one more done by Friday night.


Tick tock tick tock tick tock...



In the meantime, enjoy this one - and don't forget to donate at either http://www.justgiving.com/songaweek or by texting "SONG52" plus "£amount" to 70070!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...