Looking for the beginning?

Looking for somewhere to start? Check out Song 1 here!

Friday, 30 December 2011

Song Number 50 - Pride In Mathematics

Let's finish this thing off, shall we?

4 hours, this one took - writing, recording and mixing.  Either I'm getting faster or I'm caring less and less about performance quality. 



The chorus was something I had in my head upon waking back in July (the original recording of me mumbling it into my phone at 7am is amusing), but it was only this evening I came across it again.  The rest of it's loosely inspired by the story of Harold Camping, the American radio preacher who wrongly predicted the end of the world earlier this year.

As I'm sure you'll understand, I'm very short on time now - so as I've not been able to trawl the net for suitable video footage, I've knocked up a quick drawing of Mr Camping.  Looking at it now, I seem to have drawn an elongated George W Bush.  Hell, I'm a musician, not Bob Ross...

"Hey, why don't you give the friggin' Mayans shit for once?"

2 comments:

Jess said...

Excellent! Nearly there! :) x

Pete the Feet said...

Thanks, babe. You can have your husband back very soon, I promise! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...