Looking for the beginning?

Looking for somewhere to start? Check out Song 1 here!

Sunday, 2 October 2011

Working on Song 36

I'm once again at a point in a song's development where I've got a backing track sorted, but it's so uninspiring I'm struggling to find a melody to fit with it. 

Now comes the part where I stop layering up instruments and start layering up vocals, grunting sounds that might fit, and hoping they form themselves in to words and sentences later on.

What's not helping is that this track is so New Jack Swing-ish, and I can't stand New Jack Swing!

But not to worry - I'll come up with something.  And I can always take comfort in the fact that it can't possibly be worse than I Wanna Sexx You Up...



The wardrobe's even worse than the spelling!
Fuck me, the '90s were bleak.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...