Looking for the beginning?

Looking for somewhere to start? Check out Song 1 here!

Saturday, 8 October 2011

Song Number 36: Stink Eye

Back?  I never went away!


As I said in my previous post, I've been having trouble with this one - just found the backing so uninspiring and New Jack Swing-ish.  Anyway, I plugged away at it, and came up with this, which is just a fun bit of nonsense.  It's also the first time I've heard the word "Hinny" used in popular song...

Donations have been sat at that level for too long - we need to get a shift on if we're to reach this £1000 by New Year.  Tell your friends about the site - send them a link to your favourite song - then donate at http://www.justgiving.com/songaweek

Song 37 is also finished - I'll let this one breathe for a bit and then get it up tomorrow or Monday.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I love this one! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...