Looking for the beginning?

Looking for somewhere to start? Check out Song 1 here!

Monday, 17 January 2011

Bear with me!

January being stuffed with birthdays and new students, I'm afraid today's been the first time I've had to work on the song properly.  Got to record a whole load of backing vocals (such as they are - I'm still really snotty) so the song won't be online until tomorrow evening, folks. 

If all goes to plan this week, I should be able to get song 3 finished by this weekend, which means I'll be back on track.  Things start to calm down again in February, which means I'll finally be able to:

a) give these songs a little more attention than they've been getting so far;
b) get to the gym;
c) scratch my arse.

Tomorrow evening - I promise!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...