Looking for the beginning?

Looking for somewhere to start? Check out Song 1 here!

Saturday, 5 November 2011

Song Number 40 - Same

Come on, come on, come on...


Only £150 needed to reach the target - we can do this!  http://www.justgiving.com/songaweek

Haven't really got time to write about this one.  Nothing much to it, structurally; bit of a rush job.  Noise in the intro isn't a turntable scratching - it's a Linn drum loop I programmed, sped up, gated, whacked through a ring modulator with a delay on it, mixed down, and pitch-shifted.  Then the higher chords in the chorus are linked to it by a vocoder - thought it'd be nice to fiddle about with.

Quite pleased with my voice in the last section - it's better than it was this time last year. 

From here on, I'm going to be doing what I can when I can, but unfortunately the work I need to do to pay the bills has caught up with me.  12 songs in 56 days?  No problem.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...