Looking for the beginning?

Looking for somewhere to start? Check out Song 1 here!

Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Soundcloud Demo

As I'm starting another assault on publishing companies, I've had to arrange the songs on my new SoundCloud site:

Click here to hear the tracks

There are a few from SAW2011, and a couple of earlier songs too.  Leave your comments and let me know what you think!  Bad or good, knowing that there are people out there listening is very important to a blogger!

Hello?


Also the next gig is on 22nd July at The Star Inn, Guildford.  Come along for about 9, and we'll be playing until the police come to kick us out.  Only £2 entry!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Hello! I'm am out here!

Jess said...

But I can't spell!

Pete the Feet said...

I let's you of these ones.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...