Looking for the beginning?

Looking for somewhere to start? Check out Song 1 here!

Friday, 1 April 2011

Ticking along

Cracking night at the Slug & Lettuce in Guildford last night - really good atmosphere, with some great musicians and a friendly vibe* all round. 

With last weekend being out of action, and this week being horrendously crammed (last week of term at the college at which I teach), I have fallen way behind with SAW2011, but I do have a couple of things in the pipeline so I hope to be nicely caught up by the end of next week.  Odd little number in 6/4 should be making itself heard soon...

Also, I'm looking at getting some CDs printed up, and the ReverbNation site properly working.  Watch this space!


*I'm really not fond of this word, but it seems to have fallen out of my fingers.  Give it a fortnight and I'll start talking about giving my music a new "Flava"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...