Looking for the beginning?

Looking for somewhere to start? Check out Song 1 here!

Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Song Number 9: The Change

Starting to fall behind again...


Now it's time for you to do something - DONATE to PARKINSON'S UK by clicking on the Justgiving widget on the top right, or visit http://www.justgiving.com/songaweek


I'll be honest with you, I'm disappointed with just about everything on this track.  First proper stinker of the year.  Started off as an excuse to get that backwards Bo Diddley thing in, but the words are poor; the vocals were a rushed one-take job this morning... poor all round, really.  But I needed to get a song up today as we're already in week 10, so I couldn't afford to be too proud. I promised 52 songs - I never said they were all going to be good!


Onwards and upwards, though - once I've got TOMORROW'S GIG out the way, I'll be starting on the new track with a clear head. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...